Thursday 31 May 2007

Ironing and thrifting!

Not that the two go together really but I just had to show you my pile of ironing. You can tell by that and the mess in the front of the picture, that I am not a domestic goddess!! Doesn't Anya look cute though? She is there to show the size of the ironing pile - although she is quite small for her age - any excuse hey??

There's another photo on my flickr stream with notes! Click here to see it. I had a really nice day yesterday shopping with my mum and I found these little gnomes in a charity shop. They were going to be for my sister but they wanted to stay and brighten up my plants instead - sorry Sarah!

And his friends here - the chef came with the gnomes but the other guy was in a cocktail I had in Cyprus - I collect rubbish wherever I go!!

No comments: