Sunday 23 September 2007

Phew!

The sun finally came out in Burnley today so I could take some photo's of some of the work I have been doing for the craft fair. These are some of the paperweight chickens I have been making. It had just rained hence why they are sitting on a tea towel - they didn't want to get wet bums!




They look like they are having a good party there! Wonder what they are talking about!

Speaking of parties I had another craft party today - no photo's though because I forgot to take the camera. The little girl whose party it was seemed to enjoy it and the other girls had fun too - they got a bit noisy at one stage but no more than my class used to when they were doing arty/crafty things at school. I'm glad I'm not teaching any more but it's nice to interact with children again without the endless paperwork!

I've also made some more cheeky chicken doorstops but the only photo I have is of a spotty one I'm going to call Pox - geddit?? It was actually Matt's idea but I'm going to claim it as my own - hee hee! I have plenty of this fabric so I'm going to add some to Etsy, Dawanda and Tuggle as well as taking some to the craft fair. The photo is a bit dodgy so I am going to retake these to list on the aforementioned sites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunshine?!! When!!

Glad to see you're being productive and I like the spotty one!

Anice said...

I love your picture of all the chickens together. My 'Chicken-Lickin' is sitting right here now as I type looking after my design notes.. I don't know what I would do without him now!!