Friday 21 September 2007

Routine

It's gone out of the window here! Tara is still not 100% - I'm typing this as she is snuggling on me! I was hoping to get some more chickens sewn this morning and to finish off my wholesale order but I don't think that's going to happen. I was also hoping to get some photo's taken of the chickens I have got finished but it is pouring with rain - Autumn is upon us!

So today I am going to have to share some photo's with you of my poor car the other week when I ran over what must have been the biggest nail in history! The brand of car we have doesn't have a spare tyre hence the dramatic photo's of the car on the tow truck. The tow truck driver was very nice and we spent the journey to the garage chatting about camping!

If you look carefully you can see a reflection of me in a yellow t-shirt carrying Tara!!

No comments: