Monday 1 October 2007

Work in progress

I've been inspired by Lupins work over on Flickr and her blog. Not to pinch ideas mind - just the way she works. She lays things out on trays and that is her evening's work. I like it so much that I have decided to copy that idea - I doubt I am as productive though as I keep getting distracted by the computer!

So here is the fruits of an evening's work whilst listening to Radcliffe and Maconie on Radio 2 - although Mark Radcliffe isn't there this week because he is standing in for Steve Wright (which in my opinion makes the Big Show listenable!). Can you tell I don't go a bundle on Steve Wright!

Anyway here's some work! Apologies for the dodgy photo's - it's late and I really can't be bothered to go up two flights of stairs to put them in the light box - sorry!

Here's a blurred close up of my faves - you get the general idea though!

These are all going to the craft fair on Sunday and then will be listed on Etsy if they don't sell!

Edited to add - I have made 70 gift tags today (minus the string) so I'm quite pleased with myself. And yes I did go and count them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My oh my!! How busy are you?!! And how are the nerves holding up? 5 days to go..... mine are getting a little frayed.. heheheh!!