Thursday 10 January 2008

Phew - busy day!!!

And I think that is an understatement! I've been busy writing my first posts for the new venture Cuteable which became ours a few days ago but we were sorting out lots of boring stuff before we broke the good news to everyone! I *think* I've finally mastered wordpress too which gave me a bit of a headache to begin with but as I say I think it has sorted itself out for me now. I'm going to be super busy from now on but I will try to find time to pop in on here every day even if it's just to type some random blab - no change there then!!

I introduced the girls to this little beauty today and they thought it was very funny! Not as funny as I thought it was but then I do have the mind of a 6 year old sometimes :)

Edited to say - my husband is a genius! He showed me how to get a video onto my blog - so here for your pleasure are The Muppets with Mahna Mahna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all loved the clip!! especially Samuel! Guess what I've got in my head all night now!!!

Swirlyarts said...

Hah hah - it's great isn't it!!