Monday 10 March 2008

Life just gets in the way!

Well I was doing so well at blogging everyday or at least every other day but life has a way of getting, well, in the way! Nothing big has been happening here but we've just been incredibly busy and some of it has been crafting I'm pleased to say. I've also sold a few more things on Etsy so I'm pleased about that too. I don't have any photographs of the recent crafting but here are some dinosaur themed notecards that will be in the shop soon.


I am also busy making presents for a friend who turns 30 this coming weekend. I will obviously post photographs after the event because I know she reads this blog!

2 comments:

Daisie said...

Am very excited, am counting down the days.....

Anonymous said...

Love the cards! And Happy Birthday to Daisie when it arrives! Wish I was 30 again....!