Monday 3 March 2008

Yucky snow

I think it's well documented that I don't like snow. It's pretty to look at if I am inside, snuggly warm under a blanket but I don't like having to go out in it. Luckily the sun keeps coming out nice and bright in between snow flurries so it is melting - yeah!!

This is the beautiful lady that Anya made for me for Mother's Day. It's gorgeous and I think I'm going to use it as a bookmark. I also got some daffodils from Tara and a Gerbera from Anya. They were a nice suprise as Matt took Anya out to get some shopping and he came back with those - so thanks darlings!

On Friday Anya has to dress up as a nursery rhyme character as it is book week so I have had lots of ideas. I haven't got time to make a costume though so we raided the dressing up boxes. This is what we came up with!

Tara is Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater, Anya is the cat from Hey Diddle Diddle and I am the Ladybird from Ladybird, Ladybird, Fly Away Home! Obviously only Anya will be dressing up on Friday but we all had to try costumes on for fun!

And I'll leave you with a photograph of what we had on Friday night for tea. Smiley face pizza!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bookmark is fab!! Very clever young lady you have there!