Monday 5 May 2008

New things on Etsy..

...and a sneaky peek of things to come! I spent most of yesterday making and taking photographs of tags (in among attending to my family you understand!). I have a new set of tags up on Etsy at the moment.

Little alien ink blot tags - I love making these as they are all individual and each is a little personality of it's own! The ink blot alien disco ACEO's are going up to Etsy soon too.

Some other new things I have added to Etsy are these recycled cuffs - made from the cuffs of jumpers and vintage buttons!


Again I enjoyed making these and it uses up lots of the vintage buttons I have in my crafty room.

And the sneaky peek of things coming up on Etsy soon - some Lego tags that I made using Matt's old Lego box. He came through after he had sorted the Lego out into a big plastic box and asked if I wanted it - I nearly bit his hand off!!


Cool eh? Hopefully up on Etsy soon - the photo's are ready to go thanks to a new uploader that Matt found for me but just have to find the time!

1 comment:

Daisie said...

Love the lego tags, fabby!!
What news of your new toy?!
XXX