Tuesday 27 May 2008

So.....

......I was quite happily catching up with my blog reading (still 340+ posts to read) and I happened upon some of my stuff in Meet Me At Mikes inspiration window! How exciting is that? Well not really to many of you but it was to me! I'd read about their Softies for Mirabel campaign and sent off a couple of my glove rabbits and included some business cards. These were the things included in the window - no biggie but it's on the other side of the world and my things are there!! Anyway please ignore the huge spray paint effect of paint shop pro (I know there is a tool to reduce the paint brush in size but I just can't find it!) and just enjoy as I did seeing my business cards in what looks like a fab shop in Melbourne!

You can clearly see the swirl on this one!

And this is the back of one but it could clearly inspire someone all the same!

Imagine how excited I will be if I spot one of the rabbits in the window!!

2 comments:

Daisie said...

Fame, eh, don't let it change you!
XXX

Tip Top said...

World domination of swirlyarts mmhhhwwwaaahhhhhh!!!