Monday 12 May 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Alex of Daisie Days so here goes!

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself and why?

Oh it would have to be Angelina Jolie then seeing as we are in fantasy land already if we are thinking that people would make a movie about my life!

2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity, and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with you and & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be and why?

Well the first two weeks would have to be split between David Tennant - phwaor and Stephen Fry - just because I would imagine that he would be very funny and would be able to teach me things. David well because I would need some eye candy!

The second two weeks would be tricky - it would be a toss up between Davina McAll, Graeme Norton and Barbara Windsor.

3. What are your 3 favourite crafting products?

Well I'm going to cheat on this one and use recycled products as my first one, my new sticker making machine as the second and vintage fabric as the third.


4. If you could invent something what do you think it would be?

Well Ruth has already gone for the self cleaning house so I think it will have to be chocolate that makes you loose weight!

5.What are the last 3 books that you read?

The Midwich Cuckoo's by John Wyndam
The world in Winter by John Christopher
Silas Marner by George Elliot

These are fairly 'literary' books but I read anything and everything! I draw the line at Jeffrey Archer though!

6. QVC or Create and Craft?

I can honestly say I have never seen either!

7. What is your claim to fame?

That Matt and I called Paul Daniels a wanker (and gesticulated!) when he pulled out in front of our car (in his Bentley) at a supermarket in Henley On Thames. I can't remember if Debbie Magee was there or not!

That was fun! I'm not going to tag anyone but let me know if you do it and I will come and check out your blogs!

1 comment:

Tip Top said...

Hehehehehe - love the Paul Daniels bit!!