Sunday 22 June 2008

Good morning - not!

Well it's 5 to 6 in the morning and I have been awake from 5.30 when Tara decided that she wanted to scream the house down. Luckily she has gone to sleep on Matt so hopefully they will get a bit extra sleep - I couldn't get back to sleep though so I'm up writing tomorrows Cuteable posts! Whoooo hooo - I know how to live! Oh and we didn't get to sleep until 12.30 (which is very late for us) as we were doing the accounts and watching a very, very bad British B movie called Psychomania. It was so bad that it was almost good if you know what I mean? Anyway it's Tara's 2nd birthday today although she's not actually 2 until Tuesday so I have Angel Delight to make and millions of sandwiches too!

And here is the little one fast asleep on me a couple of weeks ago with a very dirty face - bless!

3 comments:

Daisie said...

Don't worry, there will be cake soon and all will be well! Nat up stupidly earlt also, you and I could sneak off later for a snooze?!
XXX

Apryl said...

H woke us all up at 5am... but thats ok this time as he fell asleep in the car on the way home fro dDerby yesterday afternoon at 4:30pm and never woke up till this morning bless...

Happy birthday to Tara!

and I'm sure some cake will make things much mroe agreeable. well that or mainlining coffee... or the caffinated beverage of your choice. *lol*

Tip Top said...

And you'd have never guessed - she was the perfect hostess!!

Boys really enjoyed themselves and are nagging to see the girls again!