Saturday 1 November 2008

Sew Hip

I think I must be the last person in blog land to get my hands on this new UK based magazine!

It didn't take me long to read and there are a couple of projects that I like the look of in there that I am going to try. I also like that I recognise lots of the people featured in there :) I'll have a look out for the next issue and then decide if I want to subscribe to it or not. Right off to make a start on Tom's Christmas present now - if you hear squeals of anguish coming from my direction then you'll know that it's because I've taken on a huge project for my first quilt!!

4 comments:

Sarah J. said...

I've been hearing good things about this magazine too and I'm really hoping I'll eventually be able to find a copy in Canada! Fingers crossed!

Tip Top said...

Er, no. I'm the last! I am useless at things like this!! Stuff just passes me by - I get the bug after its all out of fashion! Ah well......!!!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Couldn't find it up here in the Outer Hebrides today - I'll keep looking:-)

Diana said...

yay, for first time quilters. Good luck. My tip, as a first time quilter, is to start quilting from the inside to the outside edges. Put the binding on last and this will cover up any dodgy edges. Must look this mag up looks like I would dig this alot.