Wednesday 10 December 2008

Cropper Hopper!

A strange title I know but you'll see what it is about in a minute. I couldn't resist temptation today and after we had picked Anya up from school we went to the lovely crafty place that is Sams, my local scrapstore. The title refers to this Cropper Hopper Photo Case which you can see below.


And yep - you've guessed correctly that they had some in Sams and it was included in my £5 bag!! It's quite large and will fit 12 x 12 papers in the bottom half of it. There were pink and purple ones to choose from and I think I got purple (can't be bothered to move and check!) The only fault is that some of them had been bashed on the edges or part of the clicky bit to close it was missing but not enough so that it still closed. Bargain! I'm writing about it tonight as there were 4 or 5 left and I thought that crafty friends might like to know about it as they are members of Sams too (and it was one of the lots that you are only allowed 1 of so I couldn't grab one for you guys!)

Of course I got some other bits and bobs but my stomach was hurting and I didn't rummage as much as usual. Have to plan a trip back for after Christmas!

1 comment:

Tip Top said...

Hehehe!! What sized photos would it hold as I think I need something for the millions I have about the place......!!