Monday 9 March 2009

Another outfit!

I'll get bored of posting outfits everyday soon I promise! I might even show you some crafty stuff - I know!!

Ignore the stupid face - I was trying to get the side of my fringe in!!

Pussy bow shirt - charity shop in Stokesley. It has leaves and berries on it!
Black dress - £2 bag at the jumble sale
Belt - a charity shop somewhere!
Tights - Primark I think
Granny shoes - a grotty looking charity shop in Lancaster. they are my favourite kind of charity shops :)

Running lots of errands today so I needed to be fairly comfy.

3 comments:

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

Hi swirly: Today I am awarding you the Kreativ blogger award.
Your blog was the first I ever came accross and inspired me to start blogging. Thank you and enjoy!
Give it a few minutes though (I am still writing the post!)

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

I forgot the instructions!
Go to my blog, copy the logo and then spread the love!

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! And you looked fab in it all - but I did notice a change of footwear last night!!