Thursday 30 April 2009

A slug and a card!

So while I was making Mr Henry Square-Smith yesterday I also made a cute little creature.

Tara took one look at him and declared he was a slug!! I think he is too cute for a slug but who am I to argue with a 2 year old!

Here he is relaxing in a tea cup - he likes his tea, what can I say!

Do you remember this flower brooch - it was a sample brooch for this order. I didn't want to throw it away so I thought I would turn it into a card :)

I quite like it :)

6 comments:

theothermousie said...

Beautiful colours - love the slug -he's gorgeous xx

Tweed Thoughts said...

I love the slug and the card looks really pretty!

Jennifer Rose said...

that is a very pretty card!

Anonymous said...

I love the little creature, so cute. The card you have made is beautiful too.

Glamglass said...

Love the Flower!!

Tip Top said...

The card is wonderful - how very clever of you!!

And brill slug! Bet no-one else does slugs!!!