Sunday 26 April 2009

Thrifty Sunday

This is what I have been wearing today to go out to lunch and generally flounce about! I got the dress in London last summer for £6 from a vintage store - bargain! The shoes are the pink shiny ones I wear a lot that came in the fill your bag for £2 so they cost about 20p. Anya is wearing a dress and shoes handed down from her friend and Tara is also wearing a hand me down dress but with my shoes! Hope you all had a good Sunday :)

FYI - Matt is also wearing a thrifted t-shirt :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

you all look so nice :D

Tizzalicious said...

I'm with Jennifer, all 3 of you look so nice, especially all together in the pretty dresses.

Nice find indeed!

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! I read the last comment wrong - I want to see Matt in a dress!!!