Sunday 31 May 2009

Phew - we are back!

And I've just noticed that the videos I posted are slightly too big for the blog template I use - oh well! I'll just have to do lots of posts to ensure they drop down the list!

We had a lovely time in France this past week but by goodness, it was hot! We have an annual pass to Disneyland Paris so spent 2 days there on the way down to my sister in law's house and it was 33/34 degrees - too hot for the little ones and me too actually! It's great having the annual pass as we don't have to queue to get tickets to get in and we don't feel like we have to spend all day there to get our moneys worth - well worth it when it's too hot to queue and go on the rides! We got the paddling pool out when we got to Nic and Johns house and the girl spent a lot of time in there cooling down and I popped in on occasion to cool my legs down.

I made lots of gift tags for the fair that is on Saturday (how did that creep round so quickly?) and I will show them to you once I get the photographs off Matts camera. I'm not sure in the mass of bags where exactly the camera is so that's why this is a picture free post! I'll be back soon hopefully with some pictures to show you. I've also got to sort and photograph the goodies I found at the local Brocante (junk shop/secondhand shop). Expect some exciting posts soon :)

4 comments:

theothermousie said...

Welcome back!! Can't wait to look at your exciting finds!

Jennifer Rose said...

welcome back :)

33 degrees?!? o.0 way too hot. defiantly paddling pool weather

Tip Top said...

A welcome back!!!!

Daisie said...

Welcome home!

Saturday, I know, why do fairs always sneak up when you're not quite prepared. Mostly sewing like a maniac. Hope the weather's good for us!!

xxx