Monday 8 June 2009

You know when you just don't have time to think.....

.......well that is me today and most probably for the rest of the week!! Mad rushing around and on the phone and email to very many people! It's to do with the exciting thing but I don't want to say what it is yet. It's definitely ours but we can't get our grubby (and very eager hands) on to it until Sunday. I might crack and show you photo's earlier than Sunday but I am trying to resist! I can't even show you a sneaky peek as all the photo's reveal exactly what it is :) Anyway, that rambling bit was all to say that I neglected Cuteable last week and can't do that again this week so this blog may well be neglected instead - along with my shop. Please bear with me and things should be back to normal soon!

This is us (and our nephew Tom) on the Aladin themed ride at Disney!

4 comments:

theothermousie said...

Well I think you're cruel - not sharing with us!!! Only joking... but the suspense is killing me!!!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Me too! You're such a tease, hehe :) Looking forward to hearing the 'full story' :D

Tip Top said...

Heheheheheheheheheheheh!!!! You look like you're enjoying the ride you big kid!!

Jen said...

Can't wait to find out what it is!!