Sunday 10 January 2010

3/365

More tidying of the craft room yesterday - it's making progress but is nowhere near being done. That's my Monday plans sorted then!

Whilst tidying up I found 4 (not sure why only 4!) of these flowers cut out and I decided to do a bit of doodling on them. I had to use a biro rather than a decent pen but the decent pen is hiding somewhere (probably underneath the huge pile of stuff) so the biro had to do! These will be stuck into my current sketch/ideas books and may come in useful at some stage in the future :)

2 comments:

Twiggy said...

Very pretty !!
Twiggy x

Zoe said...

Hi, just dropping by to say I mentioned you and Craft Juice in my blogpost here http://topfloortreasures.blogspot.com/2010/01/whats-happening-at-top-floor.html

Hope you don't mind :)

Zoe x