Monday 4 January 2010

Some new envelope sets

I have yet to do any crafting in 2010 so these are some of the things that were in my Flickr folder 'to upload to shops'. I am whittling the items in there down quite a lot and am hoping to get the last things in their listed this week. There are a large amount of things waiting to go into my Anya's Attic shop but they will have to wait as I need to physically get to them to measure them etc and you can't actually get into my craft room at the moment! Tidy the craft room is on my list of things to do this week although I have it from a reliable source that I must clean too :(

So anyway, enough babbling! Here are the envelopes that were listed yesterday.

These recycled envelope sets are made from either an old dictionary or an old word book and can be found in my Etsy and Folksy shops. Right if I am quick I might get chance to list one more thing and hang some washing before going to get Tara from nursery. See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

theothermousie said...

They're really colourful & lovely - they'd make brilliant envelopes for part invitations! Have you thought of making invitations to go with them? xx

june at noon said...

Love them. I'm always a fan of Richard Scarry. I actually bought a new version of his word book to keep for myself because it reminds me of my childhood. :)

Ann said...

Lovely! I am a huge fan of re-crafting.
Love your blog!

Petit Filoux said...

Very cute envelopes!!
Happy new year x