Sunday 13 June 2010

Link within

If you are reading this through a reader then you probably can't see the new widget I have added to the blog but feel free to click over and have a look!

I have added a widget to the bottom of each post which looks for related posts within my blog that you might also like to have a look at. I first spotted it over at Curly Pops (although I think she has changed it now!) and then Dig The Earth and I really liked the look of it. Hopefully it might give you a bit more to read :)

As I have only just added it, the related posts probably aren't that related as the little 'bots' need to trawl through my blog and look for keywords etc.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I use that too, it's a great little device. does seem to get people clicking around a bit.

I also enjoy the things it comes up with - posts I had forgotten about, sometimes!

Unknown said...

Oooh, I like that. Think I may add one to mine ;)

Lyn said...

I use it too, with other blogs and sometimes even my own, I look at the picture an think "don't remember that post!" and pop over to remind myself what I had written!
It is a good idea.
Love
Lyn
xxx

GiddyStuff said...

I've seen that on other blogs and just assumed it was something that the person had done because they were fantastic with html! Didn't realise it was a widget, very clever!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Love your new widget - I must get round to trying it out sometime! Looks good on your blog :)

Noreen said...

I love all the tags and envelopes and things you make with old books. I would love to try them myself, but I can never quite bring myself to destroy a book - no matter how old! Thanks for sharing your crafts.