Monday 6 September 2010

Eeeeek my baby is all grown up!

How am I now the mother of two school aged children? How did that happen??

As you may have guessed Tara started school today. I may be a little biased but doesn't she look cute in this photograph?

Big sister had to get in on the action too :) You wouldn't think that there is two and a half years between them would you?

Apparently I had to take a photograph of them with their new lunchboxes too. Can you guess where we got them from?

And isn't my friend Ruth lovely as she made and sent Tara the card on the right. Tara was, quite rightly, thrilled with it and carried it around with her for most of Saturday morning!

So does having two school aged children make me officially old? :D

8 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Ahhhh so sweet.

Twiggy said...

Awww good luck !!
Twiggy x

WendyCarole said...

Great photo. I hope Tara enjoys her first day at school

BeadyPool said...

Oh bless them both. So grown up - hope today went well. My little man starts part time tomorrow - I have no idea where the time has gone.

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Love Taras tights - are they school regulation?! Rebelling on the first day = brilliant!

jojoebi-designs said...

yep, and when they are in uni you will be really old ;o)

she looks so sweet, hope she has a great first day.

Noreen said...

No... what makes you officially old is when all of your grandchildren are in high school!!

Living the frugal life in France said...

Just wait till your eldest goes to university - then you feel old