Friday 15 October 2010

Custom chicken

A lovely lady called Clare (who I met through a local craft group) asked if I could make her a chicken with some fabric she had. I readily agreed and asked to swap some of her fabric patches for my, yet to be started, patch covered wool blanket - kind of like a camp blanket if you ever went to Guides as I did!

These are the patches I chose and you can get them from Clares Etsy shop.




And this is this chicken she got in return. Isn't that fabric brilliant?

I have another custom chicken to make soon so I will show you that if my customer allows it. If you ever want some special fabric turning into a chicken doorstop or pincushion/paperweight then do get in touch.

1 comment:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Yay! I love my new door stop ♥ His name is Alabama - as an ode to the lady who made him ;)