Monday 25 October 2010

More charity shops

These things were actually bought before the boots last week but I just hadn't got round to showing you!

I found a bag full of Barbie clothes for the girls for £1.50 - they were particularly pleased with the mermaid tails!





I got a cute Monsoon top for Anya which will be perfect for next summer.

Just a few buttons! The whole tub was £3!

And a lovely buckle which really doesn't show up well here - trust me, it's pretty! It was on top of the tub and when the lady assumed it was part of the buttons until I pointed out the 20p sticker on the back. She told me that for being honest I could have it for free :) Karma people, karma!

10 comments:

Lyn said...

Good Karma! good bargains, love the buttons, whatt is it with a big tub of buttons? they are like jewels!
love
Lyn
xxx

GiddyStuff said...

You can never have enough buttons :)

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Great bargains. Love that buckle, I can imagine just what it is like in real life too.

I've bagged some great stuff recently in charity shops. One of my most recent finds was a church chair. Gah it makes me smile so much. There are pictures on my current blog post.

Sheila said...

I love charity shops!! I love the buttons, how fab!!
Sheila

june at noon said...

Oh, I'd be pleased with those mermaid tails, too!

WendyCarole said...

I'm a sucker for containers of buttons

And oove the mermaid tails

Tip Top said...

Eeek! More buttons! I can never find them.....! Fab buckle too!!

Twiggy said...

Lovely finds !!
Twiggy x

Jayne said...

Lucky you xxxx

Leigh said...

oh wow, me and my twin sister used to have barbie mermaid tails when we were younger, i completely forgot they exisited! major flashback!