Thursday 7 October 2010

My Creative Space

Is a thinking space today as I am looking after a friends little girl today - hence the lateness too! What am I thinking about? These gorgeous items below that were given to me by a different friend who has been collecting them since she was 11! And she gave them to me!!


Gorgeous gorgeous buttons! Close ups below!









Aren't that little boy and girl just adorable??

I'm thinking hard about these buttons as I want to do something special with them but I'm not sure what. Maybe a button brooch for some of them? What would you do with them?

3 comments:

GiddyStuff said...

I love those buttons, old-style knitting shops are great for finding them! I'd sew little clusters in the corner or a tote bag.

Tip Top said...

Just look at them - don't use them!!!!

june at noon said...

What a great collection! I have no idea what I'd do with them. Probably keep them hoarded away because I was too afraid to use them on the "wrong" thing. :)