Tuesday 12 October 2010

Tara on a motorbike!

Looking rather cute!



The video is only 17 seconds long and is quite cute so if you have 17 secs to spare then I would watch it :)

As you may have guessed I am very busy at the moment - I'm normally busy but this is busy to deadlines and they all seem to be coming up at once! I am also trying to restock some of my stockists which takes up time and of course we are entering the time when people are starting to think about Christmas so keeping my shops stocked up is another thing! I am taking a few pictures as I go about my days and hopefully they will be coming to the blog soon.



2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Heheheh!!

Catherine said...

He he! Bless her! You won't be saying that when she's 18, in fabulous leathers, vast amounts of kohl eyeliner on her eyes and off on her bike to meet a sullen yoof on his bike...!!
My father has a Harley, and I've always hankered after one myself. You go girl!
x x x