Sunday 16 January 2011

I had an interesting meeting with a snake last week

His name was Bob and he's a Boa Constrictor :)

And he was quite good until he decided to stare me out and then sniff my neck!

The girls wanted a go too!

Anya also got to hold a baby lizard. We also met some giant cockroaches, a tarantula called Incy Wincey that I really wanted to hold but we weren't allowed, a scorpion, a bearded dragon and lots of other fun creatures!

It was all down to Ranger Rob who was the star of a birthday party we went to.

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Eeeek! That's so brave - there's no way you'd get me anywhere near a Boa constrictor.

WendyCarole said...

I was thinking oooooh that would be nice until you mentioned the T word the snake looks lovely though

Twiggy said...

We went to a birthday party last November like this. All the adults played with the snakes and spiders, and the children fussed over the rabbits and guinea pigs :)
Have you thought about a new career as an exotic dancer ;)
Twiggy x

Carrie said...

Holy moly you let a boa around your neck! Brave/crazy :)

Jennifer Rose said...

i love snakes :) great pics