Friday 4 February 2011

New Stockist!

If you follow me on Twitter you will have known that this week I was finishing off lots of items to go to Handiworks in Keighley. Handiworks is a brand new shop that sells handmade items with some vintage and sewing accessories thrown in - the perfect shop for me really! I dropped my stock off there yesterday and Elaine (the lovely lady behind the shop) let me take some photographs so I will let them do the talking!

The front of the shop - note the nice big windows and pretty bunting
Pretty hanging hearts
Pretty display ideas
Nice deep shelves which are perfect for rummaging through!
Deep shelves from a different angle
Select your own beads and a necklace will be made for you. Oh and pretty Liberty dressing gown!
More pretty storage
More shelves with goodies
 The whole shop was very pretty and nicely laid out with a good selection of handmade goodies. My things (doorstops, pincushions, cards, gift tags and envelopes) should fit right in! As you can see from the first picture Handiworks is right next to the big church (Shared Church?) in Keighley. The address is

29 Church St. 
Keighley
BD21 5HT

There is parking in the street outside which is free for 1 hour so you will have plenty of time to browse! Let me know if you pop along and see my work displayed!

I'm a third of the way through a wholesale order at the moment so don't expect lots of fabulous posts for a while. Unless I sew and make very quickly :)

6 comments:

Tweed Thoughts said...

Looks like a lovely shop - perfect for Swirly Arts! :D

Vintage from the Village said...

Looks lovely, my Granny used to have a rounded top dresser like that one, but brown and shiny though !
Good luck with your sales there
Sue x

Nic said...

Well done on the new stockist. It looks like a great shop!!

Anonymous said...

ooooooooo that looks lush! will have to pop in over half term!! Is it easy to find?? I live in Leeds, but don't drive much!

Amy xxx

WendyCarole said...

I must pop along can get a bus from Bradford

Claire said...

omg this is my drrreeeeeeeam shop!! Hope you sell loads!