Sunday 13 February 2011

Sunday afternoon

This is what we are doing while we wait for a friends baby to wake up so they can come and visit us for something to eat - Matt is cooking gammon and roasted veg!

The girls decided to play on the DS's. Tara's fringe looks awful in this photo but we are growing most of it out and the rest is in need of a trim!

Matt is working on his computer and I am turning lots of catalogue and junk mail flowers into stickers ready to go onto cards tonight :) I like lazy days!

3 comments:

Glassprimitif said...

Me too, lazy days are the best. We don't get enough of them.

Christie Zimmer said...

Sounds heavenly - family, friends, food and a wee bit of fun productivity. :) Exactly what I hope my day will be today!

Claire said...

Awww how cute! I had to work this morning (rubbish!) would have rather been crafting!