Thursday 12 May 2011

My Creative Space

Today I have been working on the girls crafty table in the front room. It makes a great space for photographing my work and things just tend to stay there to be honest! The girls have been banned from it as I have several sets of similar gift tags that aren't strung yet but need to be kept separate from each other. I'm hoping that by tomorrow they will have their table back!

There are stickers and gift tags waiting to be packed up and the stickers are waiting to be photographed too. The pile to the right of the table is stock waiting to be put away.

And this pile of pages is waiting to be turned into envelopes :)

More creative spaces over on Kootoyoo's new blog just for Creative Spaces

1 comment:

june at noon said...

Love the little drawings on that soon-to-be-envelope page!