Monday 12 September 2011

Saltaire!

Some photo evidence of my stall :)

The overview of my stall - nice and bright and full of stuff! I hung the quilt up behind the stall as that was the only place for it but it looked a bit rubbish just hanging there. I do have a wooden airer for it to go on but it wouldn't have worked with just one quilt on so I am leaving that for when I have more quilts - maybe for my next fair in six weeks :)

Some of my chicken pincushions/paperweights - there are some new ones in there but hopefully they will be revealed 'en masse' later in the week.

More bits and bobs :) The badges in the bowls at the front left proved very popular again as people could rifle through for which ones they wanted rather than a picked selection from me (which is what goes into my shops)

And the chickens. They had a lot more interest this time round with lots of people taking cards when they realised I have lots more fabric at home :)

I met some lovely people (stall holders and customers alike) and I really enjoyed it again at Saltaire. Roll on May (if I get selected!)

4 comments:

theothermousie said...

Your stall looks fab as usual Mrs Swirly, glad you had a lovely day, hope it was busy too!! x

Tweed Thoughts said...

It looks great Lynsey! :)

Twiggy said...

Looks fab !!
twiggy x

Tip Top said...

All looks fab and wonderfully colourful!