Tuesday 13 December 2011

A pledge for January :)

I don't know about you but I never make New Years Resolutions as they are just too easy to break and then if you are anything like me the idea is given up all together! I will however make a pledge for January (and I know it's only  January tends to be slower for me in sales in my shops and therefore less making is needed so I will be going through my Flickr and finding the items I have taken photographs of and not got round to listing yet and yep, you guessed it, listing them!


This chicken has been waiting to be listed since March 2010!


These fairy tale gift tags have been waiting since April 2010.

I also have things waiting to be listed from 2009 :( Better have my listing hat on come January!

1 comment:

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Good luck with your New Year pledge!

I've tagged you in a festive tune blog post (if you'd like to take part that is!)

http://elliestreasures.blogspot.com/2011/12/jingle-bell-jingle-bell.html

Elaine