Thursday 19 January 2012

Lovely things :)

I entered a competition to win a Betty Jo upcycled brooch and didn't think I would win......but I did! It was for a hybrid brooch and you had to come up with a mixture of two animals. I joined together an owl and a dolphin to make an owl-phin.


And there he is swimming and flying around! Isn't he cool? It arrived on Tuesday - only 6 days after it was posted in Australia! Liz makes brooches out of discarded lino, buttons, embroidery and lots of other things so is right up my street as a fellow upcycler. And I got an extra brooch too which is perfect for me!


An egg brooch with a chicken attached! Isn't it fab? I just have to decide which one to wear first!

1 comment:

Twiggy said...

They are brilliant, I particularly love your owl fish :)
Twiggy x