Sunday 4 March 2012

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey*

*or Timeline in Facebook speak! Had to get the geeky quote in there :)

Now I'm not one to normally embrace technology but knowing that on Facebook personal pages are moving to timeline on the 11th March and business pages from the end of March I thought I would be proactive and get off my backside and make the changes to my pages before they were forced upon me.


This is my personal Facebook page :) I'm loving the huge picture that you can now get at the top (technical term is cover) and this one of me and the girls was taken by my friend Susan from East Lancashire Photography.


And this is my Swirlyarts page! Illustrated by some of my upcycled stickers :) Feel free to pop over and 'like'


And of course the Cuteable facebook page needed a makeover too. The cover picture is one of mine at the moment but it will be changing on a weekly basis with pictures from the Flickr group.

So today I have been embracing technology. What have you been doing?

2 comments:

Nic said...

Ooh well done. I need to embrace the timeline now too.

Twiggy said...

Bathing the guinea pigs :)
Twiggy x