Friday 11 May 2012

Stickers, get your lovely stickers!

Just like one of my customers has done :) Sophie from Imogen's Imagination (gorgeous hats!) had a stack of old product photographs and didn't want to just get rid of them so she contacted me and asked if I could make stickers from photographs. A test sample was made up using some of my own photographs and yes I could!


I think it's a great idea to use up any old product photographs you have hanging around. It would work equally well with old brochures or other promotional literature.


Now all Sophie has to do is decide how she is going to use her stickers and what to put in the space on her shelf where the photographs used to be! Isn't upcycling great?

4 comments:

handmade by zenia said...

What a Great Idea! Thanks for sharing.

imogens.imagination said...

thank you so much for these lynsey....i cant wait to receive them and get sticking! :oD

as for the space on the shelf...that didnt last very long! lol :oO


sophie
x

Twiggy said...

fab idea
Twiggy x

demeter83 said...

Awww, that's a lovely idea, they look great!