Sunday 9 December 2012

Gift certificates

Whooot! I finally got my act together and did something within 24 hours of announcing that I was going to do it. That never happens! Ever!


You can now buy gift certificates in my Etsy shop :) They are available in denominations of £5, £10, £15, £20, £25, £30 and £40. Perfect if you suddenly realise you have forgotten to buy a gift for Aunt Marge who is visiting tomorrow. Or as it is the last day tomorrow to get things posted to America from the UK (Australia and Asia have already passed!) then you can order one and print it at home safe in the knowledge that you will have something to give from far overseas!

If you are thinking of adding some to your own Etsy stores then there is a great blog post here that explains in great detail how to do it.

Folksy gift certificates will be in my shops tomorrow (we will see if I can do this promising thing again!)

No comments: