Tuesday 26 February 2013

Some new Nana chickens

I've been busy today and have made some new Nana chickens. They are called Nana chickens because I use 'Nana' linens such as tablecloths and tray cloths.


This one here is Betty and I have two made from this fabric. I love the colour!


Chloe is a nice bright chicken who loves the sunshine! I have two of Chloe available for sale.


Chrissie is made from an unusual cross stitched tray cloth. I have two available but they differ slightly in colour as the person who made the original tray cloth wasn't interested in having symmetrical colours!


Freda is made from a large tablecloth which had been embroidered all the way round. Again all the stitches are similar but the placement of them on each chicken may be different from the one shown. I have six Freda's available.


Fabienne above is my favourite and she will be coming to BCTF with me so isn't available for sale yet :) I may be tempted to keep her for myself but I'll see how she goes at BCTF!

These will be available for sale soon but I need to show this post to a valued customer who has first choice :) I'll pop them in my Etsy and Folksy shops and update this post to let you know when they are available. And of course I can take pre-orders and reserve a chicken for you!

3 comments:

Chantal Hanna said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute!! I was wondering how that fabric would look.

Daisie said...

Betty is beautiful :)

dropstitch said...

I think your nana chickens are my favourites :)