Monday 22 April 2013

52 books in 52 weeks - part three

I'm very late in sharing my books from March but here they are at last! I read a fair few books in March but most I'd read before and some were the Harry Potter books so easy to read :)





I reread all of the Harry Potter books as I've read them many times before and as I was preparing for BCTF I needed something that I didn't need to concentrate on too much!


I am a big Philip Pullman fan and have had this book for a while so I thought I would give it a try. All I can say is 'meh' It took a while to get into it but it was ok. Not something I would read again though and it's already gone to the charity shop!


Anya read most of this book in school and I decided we needed a copy so she could finish it and also so I could read it! I loved it! Brilliant and well written :)


I can't say I read this as it's all cartoons and it took me about 10 minutes to go through it but as it's a book I will count it! If you know any frugal people then this would be worth buying for them as it's funny. It is an American book and has some Americanisms but not too many that it will put you off. And of course it came to us via the charity shop :)

19/52 books read :)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Thats a pity about the Pullman book, i quite like him. I sometimes go back and read easier books just while im trying to get rid of my 'book-hangover'! And Harry P reminds me of holidays!