Tuesday 18 March 2014

Glitter is my prozac


Taken from here.

Actually prozac is my prozac :) Yep, back on the antidepressants as of mid February. That is why I haven't been posting on here a lot/been doing much stuff with Swirlyarts. Gosh this is hard to write about without being all woe is me/dramatic! But write it I must as there is too much stigma about mental health as it is without me trying to hide it. Not going to go into too many details but feel free to ask away if you want to know. Basically my brain is full of stuff - lots has been resolved, some still hasn't!

The tablets seem to be working which is very good and I have a review in June so we will see what the dr says then :)


7 comments:

louisa said...

Glad to hear the meds are working and you have a plan. Some stuff resolved is a lot better than no stuff resolved; and lots of stuff resolved is even better than that :)

I think we're mental health twins at the moment - lucky us ;) I was uncharacteristically depression-free for about six months but started to wobble again about the same time as you and am currently halfway through writing an email crying off something because of mental health blahness. Brains are such fun, aren't they? Onwards and upwards though, onwards and upwards. (Hopefully).

Take care xx

veronica said...

I hope the tablets work quickly and you are soon back with your lovely chickens and Jumble buys to show us.All best wishes, Vera.

Twiggy said...

Hello lovely
My doc prescribed some for me a year or so ago but made me worse. It's cognitive behaviour therapy and relaxation tapes for me!! Hope you soon feel more Swirly like, depression is crap
Twiggy x

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Having watched two of my lovely family go through this I know that everyone has to deal with it in their own way. The key is you are now dealing with it and I hope this works for you. Good luck and big hugs. X

Tracy x said...

darling, lovely lady you are amazing xx
such a brave post and one which will help others of that i am sure xx
last week i went to the doctors as my mood swings are hideous and gradually getting worse - i was convinced i was peri menopausal (oh joy) but she thinks not.
now have the worry of hospital tests ahead :(
life is full of challenges and you are well on the way to facing yours - well done and onwards - much love to you xxxx

WendyCarole said...

Glad the tablets are working :) xxx

Josie said...

Thinking of you and sending love and hugs your way x